en

I have contacted airbnb the morning of checkout | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
lentonma
lentonma Jan 4
I am a new host and my 3rd guest has left with my key. I am having had a difficult time getting it back and emailing the guest. I have contacted airbnb the afternoon of checkout as a way to have my case looked over in the connection between taking the deposit from your guest Little Rock AR .

The security of the home has been affective and my locks and keys are unique and take 21 days to get new locks and keys ordered. Airbnb has had my case but have never heard back from their site in a week, despite me calling again and again. I thought this might be addressed immediatly as I am not able to sleep in your house knowing that someone has my key.

If possible, we prefer a day’s notice, but we know that sometimes emergencies leave nowhere and also your situation might be urgent. In these cases, we're going to try as hard as you can to fit you in on the same day.If a key's picked up or stolen alone, there’s a considerable chance which the thief might not know your geographical area. However, in case your keys are stolen in conjunction with items like your driver’s license and other information showing in your geographical area 24 hours Locksmith Service , it is possible which the thief will target your own home. In this situation, we might recommend calling to own your locks rekeyed or changed as soon as you possibly can.

You must be thinking about switching your lock(s) or fitting a different lock for a door. If you don’t accomplish this, there’s a chance that this people who discover the keys might come for a property, try the keys and find out if you’re in, or it could be they will possible until you’re out.

This might be a possibility, once the locksmith does end up, to possibly buy some new locks. Speak to him. They really should be able to give you top tips on that. A lot of the locks on people’s doors have been getting there for a short time, so obviously after a while locks become better and so are upgraded to meet up with higher standards. This may well be a great opportunity to have your locks upgraded Locksmith Service . Obviously, in the past, security on people’s doors may be and should be upgraded, with burglars knowing how to have into the less secure ones.
Share:
advertisement